Where To Buy Xr8 Bonnet & Xr6T Fg/xr8 Fg Front Bumper

• Member For: 9y 6m 13d

I currently own a 2013 XR6T MkII.

Hate the original bonnet and original front bumper... just wondering if anyone knows a place to get:

- XR8 BONNET

- XR6T FG/XR8 FG FRONT BUMPER (2009-2011)

In Victoria...

Cheers!!! EXACTLY WHAT I WANT IN PICTURE.

post-80096-0-21632100-1412983259_thumb.j

• Member For: 9y 9m 28d

Have you purchased this exact one? I have been looking closely at this one, I just dont know which one to buy on ebay as they're all different prices and some look a bit different.

Has anyone bought one off ebay? If so are you able to post a link of the bonnet with a pic of the car with the bonnet installed?

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased one last week, had it delivered on Monday, looks the part. I will be getting it painted in the next week.

Paid $363 + $14 shipping, not sure what they will charge to ship to your side of the world.

http://www.alphaautoparts.com.au/?action=showpart&itemid=14914&shoppingkey=9H2dek60vqYvcA8oKKmtTAEq3mpolcBEgj13kwpUwnaYT130bVLWB9wGtPcNSw5tS6RtY642351722&cgisession=

I was told these ones are manufactured by gordon and are better quality then some other ones going around, got in contact with a guy that has painted and fitted hundreds of these from this place and he said they're a perfect fit.

Edited by xr6tman

The guy that is recommended by alpha auto parts is based in malaga, he quoted me $380 to paint + $70 to fit. I'm waiting for a call back from a place SOR, mates cousin works there so they will look after me. I spoke with them last week and they indicated $250-300 to paint + $90 to fit, once I hear back from them and get confirmation I'll let you know exactly what I'll be up for

• Like 2

• Member For: 9y 6m 13d

What colour is your mr2?

Mine is petroleum which is a metalic colour and I can only assume it's going to cost quite a bit $$ when painting.

I will probly just get the xr8 bonnet and shop around for a great panel beater that will spray it the exact same.

It's winter white, I ended up finding another guy...spotted a spray paint/panel beating sign on his front lawn. He came and picked it up on Tuesday and it should be ready for tomorrow, I will go past tomorrow night for him to fit it. $200 to paint + $50 to fit. Are you in Perth?