X Force Exhaust 3.5" Or Duel 2.5"

Bizkets is Drunk?

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 8m 10d

I have a 4" x force turbo back. Its a tight fit. We did mine in a pit but a hoist would have been easier. The gaskets that come with it are not the best. I had to get mine sealed. The bolts are cheap. I used some clamps on the rubbers to keep it from rattling on the rear cradle. I played around with the clamps a few times and now no noise. I love the sound.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 12d

It's more so the heat shielding under the car that tends to rattle on the exhaust. Over the diff is one area you need to just massage it up (alloy shielding) with a piece of wood etc but remember that you need to get it right from the FRONT to back as if it's scewed say at the cat convertor it puts the whole system out over 3mt to the tip...

I just used large zip ties (army aquired spec!) to lift it up at the rear as it is heavy and will hang down with the rubbers. Fit the dump pipe in solid and then finger tighten every thing else then work from the cat back and once it's all tight give it a good wobble around at the back and if there is no banging then either let it warm up for 20mins on the ramps, stands, hoist or take it for a decent drive to get it real hot (hill climbing is the best). If it is banging anywhere it'll be over the diff nine times out of ten! Excellent exhausts a fckn unbeatable price...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

On a stock car it won't matter

If you already have a tune and cat replaced, then I would say you need a tune again

Cause extra flow could cause issues

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 8y 11m 10d

Trying to decide whether or not it is worth me buying the exhaust with the 4" dump now, or buying just the cat-back now and buying the dump later when I'm ready to mod more and get a full tune done? As I want to buy all the power stuff in one go and get it all fitted and tuned in one go..

But I want an exhaust for better noise now, while I save my pennies for the rest =P