The Nutterism Thread

Buf-Phoon

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 24d

It is

One was bashed this morning by a couple of "Middle Eastern looking males" while in his uniform so I can see the call for members to exert caution though.

Another incident the home of one was approached by a couple and asked if any soldiers live there

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/uniformed-australian-defence-force-member-allegedly-attacked-by-men-of-middle-eastern-appearance-in-western-sydney/story-fnj3rq0y-1227070573383

Note: It is from the above whinged about media though, so read it how ever you want

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 2m 7d

Intervention in Syria and Iraq V Isil, where to then ? we sponsor another "rebel" group who become a ready made enemy in times of need. What's the solution then...just let them carry on with the head trimming? Send in troops? Pretend it's not happening?

Terrorism V democratic rights of nutters Big brother is watching anyway however I have no faith in the abilities of our surveillance operations (where is that malaysian airlines jet?) What does a passenger jet on a routine flight from Malaysia to China have to do with Australian national security?

Jackie Lambie is a nutter worse still, she is ignorant and a moron True that

The incident in SE Melbourne yesterday. young impressionable kid trying to make a name for himself ...as a terroist.

Faith in the federal Govt to act in our best interests V over reach and votes zero faith, they create the xenophobia, hype and fear, alienating people will just make things worse And the alternative for the government is..? Do nothing? Everyone knows politicians are BS experts. But what advantage is it to them to alienate a certain sector of the community for no reason?

Raids in NSW and QLD a ruse? agree - raid 15 random houses in western sydney and you would have had a greater body of evidence - why were the media crews invited?

3 vehicles of citizens of Australia with "beards" at Lucas Heights I avoided the city during the g20 summit because of my looks . . . . . and don't want my car searched

What scope should Australian agencies be allowed? hard to say, however I do not agree with their ability to detain without charge for a fortnight

Media reach Less ACA more Media Watch

The greens Gaining power, not gaining relevance to anything to do with national security

I currently wear a beard, If pulled up would I become indignant ? I also wear a beard and dreadlocks - I accept that I will be profiled.

No. Nothing to find and nothing to see. Would I claim discrimination? I wouldn't due to not wanting to draw attention further

What do think is really happening ? we are kicking the hornets nest in parts of the world we should leave alone

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 2m 7d

Ignorance is really bliss sometimes, switch off the media, we wouldnt know, no one would think any different and then their reaction is taken away. So sort of like kids at school...getting picked on, just ignore it, they'll soon get sick of it. ....Or not.

As far as it goes most of the information through the media were told is either wrong or twisted or massaged in a way to make every mum and dad and facebook monkey sit and read and cast assumptions on a situation which is usually beyond their mental capacity in the first place. Agree with the last bit

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m

which bad guys are baddest FIIK

As Mr Rabbit said the middle east is a witches brew.

This is at least something a little positive

"THE first woman pilot in the United Arab Emirates air force led a squadron of fighter jets in bombing raids on Islamic State militants in Syria.

Major Mariam al-Mansouri, 35, was at the head of the UAE’s deployment of four F-16 fighters as Arab states joined the US in attacking Isis strongholds.

Her role prompted messages of support on social media throughout the Middle East and beyond, with many mocking the jihadists for having their archaic views on women turned against them."

The Australian

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 24d

Intervention in Syria and Iraq V Isil, where to then ? we sponsor another "rebel" group who become a ready made enemy in times of need. What's the solution then...just let them carry on with the head trimming? Send in troops? Pretend it's not happening?

Terrorism V democratic rights of nutters Big brother is watching anyway however I have no faith in the abilities of our surveillance operations (where is that malaysian airlines jet?) What does a passenger jet on a routine flight from Malaysia to China have to do with Australian national security?

Jackie Lambie is a nutter worse still, she is ignorant and a moron True that

The incident in SE Melbourne yesterday. young impressionable kid trying to make a name for himself ...as a terroist.

Faith in the federal Govt to act in our best interests V over reach and votes zero faith, they create the xenophobia, hype and fear, alienating people will just make things worse And the alternative for the government is..? Do nothing? Everyone knows politicians are BS experts. But what advantage is it to them to alienate a certain sector of the community for no reason?

Raids in NSW and QLD a ruse? agree - raid 15 random houses in western sydney and you would have had a greater body of evidence - why were the media crews invited?

3 vehicles of citizens of Australia with "beards" at Lucas Heights I avoided the city during the g20 summit because of my looks . . . . . and don't want my car searched

What scope should Australian agencies be allowed? hard to say, however I do not agree with their ability to detain without charge for a fortnight

Media reach Less ACA more Media Watch

The greens Gaining power, not gaining relevance to anything to do with national security

I currently wear a beard, If pulled up would I become indignant ? I also wear a beard and dreadlocks - I accept that I will be profiled.

No. Nothing to find and nothing to see. Would I claim discrimination? I wouldn't due to not wanting to draw attention further

What do think is really happening ? we are kicking the hornets nest in parts of the world we should leave alone

I don't get it?

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m

So what is the rub ?

Change your Habit or your Rabbit ?

I have a sound bite of her shrillness' ( Hanson-Wrong) as a means to shock me into a

state of high alert. Both terrors in their own right.

Place is nutters aaaaaaaargghhh