Tune For Racing ?

FPVF6355

• Member For: 13y 2m 10d

Any videos?

Nup. Got build photos on an old pc.

I really want to make a replica of this tvr-sagaris-03.jpg with a bi turbo 1uz (900hp) aluminium honeycomb chassis.

Or this non existent made up ferrari (very cool) Ferrari_612_GTO_concept_side.jpg

I made a cnc router big enough to cut foam for a car body mould. All I need is time and cash :(

Edited by FPVF6355

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 13y 2m 10d

Problem solved.

New tuner.

Had the car checked on dyno at the original tuner. 290rwkw as it was tuned originally, they wanted it for 3 days to sort it out. ECU, jumped a timing tooth, throttle body, could be anything they said. causing backfire. So I walked away, it's behaving the same way it was tuned originally.

The initial tune had 16.5psi, the thermo fans on just about all the time to compensate for the heat issue

The cat choked up after a few months too rich down low, leaning out at the top end.

Took it to Nizpro (my new tuner) Found retarded timing. pretty f*ckn simple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New tune and fuel pump about 30kw more on less boost, running much much cooler much much smoother. and pulls so freely . Very very happy man. :)

Will get a tune on E85 soon, by NIZPRO.