Missfire

Dprem

• Member For: 9y 10m 12d

I have had an issue for a while now my 2010 fg f6 ute 30k on the odo, growler intake and catback I have had it for 3-4months now .

a while ago after filing up with shell 98 ( first time normaly bp98) started missing excessively replaced fuel filter (opened it not drity) got better. after many tanks of bp 98 it was still missing cyls 1 and 6 mainly on cruise 100-110kph than randomly at other times.

replaced plugs to standards gapped down missing got better only on cruise 100-110kph not randomly 1 and 6 cyl again.

replaced coil packs it bacame perfict on cruise random missing around town and after coming from hwy into town now on cyl 2 nd 5.

has anyone experienced this of have any insight to me it is looking like fuel ie injector dirty fuel lines still? or possibly valve springs?

any help would be good cheers

darron

• Member For: 9y 10m 12d

have had shell in it twice since I have got it first time was coincidently the same time it started missing last time it was good but started missing coming into town of highway. yes it throws coil codes( cyl missfire) it was always 1 and 6 now 2 and 5 and random multipule miss code too