Self Restraint

mattyb

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 5d

Guys I got my 2nd hand F6 about 3 months ago, and am slowly purchasing all my bits and pieces to start my build, lol. (I lasted this long, gotta give me some credit)

The car came with a Plazmaman hotside and coldside piping kit fitted (the previous owner was wise to the fact that the plastics let go).

So I'm exploring the option of...

PW or Plaz 1000hp cooler.

Turbo Side intake & battery relocation.

Injectors.

Thermostat.

Fuel Pump.

Hi-Flow Cat.

My reason for not running the full exhaust is cost, and I'm not sure how far I want to take this motor, as I've blow one up before in a previous xr6t, and plan on a build while this car is still running. So by having the exhaust as a restriction, it allows me to buy the cooler and intake now, that I intend of having on the car at completion.

I know the logical thing would be to leave this, build the motor, and do EVERYTHING in one hit, but that would be LOGICAL...

So after all this jargon, can I do the mentioned mods, and restrict the power by leaving the stock zorst... 330-350rwkw would keep me happy while I built a motor over the coming days/weeks/months/years/decade :ermm:

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 23d

Try CAT, DUMP and MERGE PIPE that should get you out of trouble. Price not sure

I say get the exhaust done as well because it will save you on having to do another tune. Save money were you can.