Peppy's Build Thread

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 15d

Are the factory staggered r-spec rims 9" or 9.5"? Or have you lowered yours?

You have to take them off, fully compress them and twist around until you feel it lock into the adjuster inside, then turn to your desired position, I was told one full turn clockwise would be fine... So push down and lock it in, turn all the way anti-clockwise, mark it and turn it one full revolution clockwise... It's important to do them the same amount (unless your a race car).. For the fronts you need to remove the spring first

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 11y 11m 14d

Jeesus

Oh well looks like they are staying stiff for a while.

I'm not sure mate. Mine are on ssls.

How's the tuning coming along?

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 15d

Thanks mate...

The tuning is coming along well I think haha, it's crazy the amount I have learnt to date...

But it's finally time to get a proper exhaust, I have never been happy with this x-force exhaust and regretted buying it while fitting it

I've always liked the split Dump idea and CES Exhausts kit seems to be the way to go 3.5" all the way, but at $2850+ph I can't bring myself around... Nizpro is the other option around $2100+ph but not sure if I'm up for the 4" all the way, are they a noisy exhaust? Personally I think the quieter the better

• Member For: 10y 4m 29d

You can download the demo matty and have a play, I did on the weekend. Very interesting but all the example tunes are gay American sh*te. Would be awesome if somebody could send me a tune file to look at. No im not retarded enough to put it in my car and I don't even have the means to do so.

• Like 1