Peppy's Build Thread

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 15d

Wow! My nitro car used to take 5 seconds to adjust ride height, droop,camber and toe....

My 1/10th scale remote control car that is!

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 15d

Well I made it home in one piece

managed a best of 10.8@140mph.. It is a freezing night and the track lost all Its temp extremely quickly, especially with lots of stopping and starting due to oil downs and accidents... But all in all I'm over the moon once again, I can finally say that I have built a genuine 10 second street car, driven to and from the track.. Built, tuned, driven by me, now that's an achievement in my books..

Pretty weak 60" as it spun 1st and some of 2nd every time, I think ill wait for a test and tune where they prep the track better and possibly a hotter day to give it abit of temperature

10.8@140mph, 1.9 60"

11.0@136mph, 2.1 60"

11.3@138mph, 2.2 60"

ddb77cc2d0e086a8cee9f903704ad7a2.jpg

239ca6b1f593571ca4d9539abcf0eff2.jpg

I'll concentrate on strengthening and sorting out the suspension setup to lower the ET then start feeding her more boost, 140mph is moving and suggests mid to high 400's??

• Like 14

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 15d

Thanks guys, makes all the time and money worth it...

I forgot to mention how lucky I was to fly under the radar on the first run with a 10.8 and 140mph I should of been booted... They picked up on it on the 11.0 run, I told them it was a 2008 model which allows you to run down to a 10.0 without getting booted rather then 10.99, but 140mph you still need a chute/Andra tech inspection etc