The tyres are well worn. I think they would struggle to do another day.
Brakes are fine for now. Smsp would require a decent set of brembos though.

Here is how big Wakefield is compared to luddenham.9870d6b20d9dbedbe7e61e77400e8377.jpgc68ad81d44dd6039641ba0498ca41030.jpg

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I have no will power and one of the fitters yells. "Do a skid" leaving work

But cocaine and strippers can get expensive

Posted Images

Insert barra into Aussie racing car (silhouette?) for unimaginable track fun I'm guessing!
Probably too heavy, I think the Aussie racing car on its own would be ultimate fun. 1000cc Yamaha engine already in them?
  • Like 1

Yeah I don't watch any sports (UFC but there's almost to much of it) or motorsports (only YouTube and mainly drags, FullBOOST, HP Academy etc) but remembered seeing them on SBS Speedweek at some point in time and thought what a hoot they'd be!
Racing Go-kart fun and they look the part also scooting around the track... lol.
I'm Netflix and YouTube mostly these days and Pirate when I need to be.

I try to look at Facebook but it's diminished to sh*t so badly with retards in every Ford group that I rarely help there anymore!

1 hour ago, gaz097 said:

Probably too heavy, I think the Aussie racing car on its own would be ultimate fun. 1000cc Yamaha engine already in them?

I believe they have ford ecoboost 4cyl motors in 'em. Power to weight ratio in those things would be immensely fun.

Ecoboost in them would be alright if they could handle the punishment. Everybody loves boost and tbh I'm surprised that every car on the market today doesn't have one due to efficiencies!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm at an impass with it that's for sure. I think I drove it twice since the last powercruise. It just sits there growing more and more rust.

Don't know whether to sell it or just keep flogging it until it dies. The rust in the A pillar is bad, and the boot and such is not much better.

Or I have another idea of buying a n/a g6e and swapping all my good/turbo parts into it.

I have thought about doing something similar but I like the shape of the B series. Why not put the money you'd spend on getting an FG and transfering everything to fixing the rust and getting a respray?

I did look at it. Be min 5-8k I recon. Lots of work needed to get it to where a well kept g6 is.

And then it's just a bf turbo still lol.

I think a manual 450rwkw g6e turbo would be cool as. All the elegance with plenty of smoke

• Like 1