• Member For: 8y 1m 14d
Looks like there are plenty if good options out there for in tanks these days!

I personally have the 1000hp KPM module and its performed great. No track days yet but have had no issues on the street even running it 25km to empty and doing a few pulls (400rwkw manual on 98). Whisper quiet too :).

Cant comment on install as it was done when tuned but I know it came with a beefier wiring kit and wasn't cheap...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 7d
All good.

Had a cracker of a day really. The nankang ar1 semis stuck like glue which didn't really require any camber changes.

Managed a 55.4 lap which put me 10th today out of 50. Cars in front of me were all track cars or high end cars so was stoked.

Here's my best lap followed by my biggest moment where my skill ran out haha.

Had some brake fade/ pad loss, which didn't really slow me down as I could still bounce of the abs, but had to push on the pedal damn hard. fb4f32a92a990ee43354dde533ccc8d7.jpg1ee85385714b621614809c6adc451365.jpg

Nice one! Its great fun I always say its like the ship in the harbor quote, “a ship in the harbor is safe but that's no what ships are built for”, and same with fast cars, u gotta get out there and really enjoy them where its safe to do so. Its great to see more and more fast xr6turbos hitting the track.

Just be careful its highly addictive AND expensive

Also fresh high temp brake fluid and good pads always for these at the track, too big and heavy and fast and need all the braking then car get.
  • Like 1

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 26d

I would like to go again. Ideally down to Wakefield as it looks a bit more open so I can stretch its legs.

But I can already see it being a 2-3k exercise in tyres, brakes, suspension, coolers etc

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 7d
Wakefield is good, basically a big paddock with lots of run off. Pretty safe track very enjoyable. I just hit 205kmh on the straight with 400rwkw on e85. But it is a tight twisty track not super suited to our cars but its still good fun. Smsp is mega awesome. Hit around 250 there, now that's stretching its legs!

Nah wont be that much. U already have your tyres, just do high temp brake fluid some good pads for the track. Develop the car over time depending how keen u get and what funds u have. Just track in winter and do cool down laps ull be right. Ive got big cooling now but that's so I get more track time since im the slowest part of my car lol and u get to the point where with track entry, fuel and brakes and tyres split across multiple days doing stuff like coolers ends up being cheap

The tyres are well worn. I think they would struggle to do another day.
Brakes are fine for now. Smsp would require a decent set of brembos though.

Here is how big Wakefield is compared to luddenham.9870d6b20d9dbedbe7e61e77400e8377.jpgc68ad81d44dd6039641ba0498ca41030.jpg

Insert barra into Aussie racing car (silhouette?) for unimaginable track fun I'm guessing!
Probably too heavy, I think the Aussie racing car on its own would be ultimate fun. 1000cc Yamaha engine already in them?
  • Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 12d

Yeah I don't watch any sports (UFC but there's almost to much of it) or motorsports (only YouTube and mainly drags, FullBOOST, HP Academy etc) but remembered seeing them on SBS Speedweek at some point in time and thought what a hoot they'd be!
Racing Go-kart fun and they look the part also scooting around the track... lol.
I'm Netflix and YouTube mostly these days and Pirate when I need to be.

I try to look at Facebook but it's diminished to sh*t so badly with retards in every Ford group that I rarely help there anymore!