Clash Of Clans & Boom Beach

Dagabond

• 1 month later...
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 5d

Just so WE are all clear...

Boom Beach

Klink has been boring me to tears for ages now with his over bearing yank ways. It is just a friggin game with no actual end game it just goes on and on until you've maxed out your base. The force points dont mean :pooh: they give you nothing the only bonus are the rewards from it and it gets pretty damn boring hitting the same base over and over, thats why I had the tendency to just.fck my attacks up.

He started the old line of kicking ppl out because they werent participating, I dont give a fck if you do or dont. He kicked c@nt Killer because he didnt like the name. Stiff titties as far as I care I dont even care that my nephew see's it and he's only 12 (maybe I've been watching to many Jim Jeffries videos...) anyway its just a word, a badly filtered word at that.

I demoted him because he threatened to kick out Spud. Maybe he didnt realise but I dont care ppl join because they want to if they dont participate as much thats up to them I'm not going to hold it against them.

Anyway if you feel the need to leave thats up to you but there wont be anyone else getting kicked out, unless they are absolute twats.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 29d

Sounds fair! Boom beach is very slow anyway and I am finding it boring also attacking the same base that my troops are to sh*t to do any damage

Clash of Clans on the other hand is awesome and I'm loving the war wins

End of the day is an endless game and just to kill time when your backing one out