Wa Cruise August 16Th - Bring Earplugs

Ralph Wiggum

• Member For: 14y 22d

dam looked like a good turn out, sorry I couldn't make it mate was on the goldy, also had a broken drive shaft..

will have to trade numbers before next cruise as I refuse to download messenger on fb, so cant view or reply to msgs.

• Like 2

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 27d

it would have been interesting to see Chris line up next to Ben. :P

It was a huge turnout, or at least to all the cruises I have been on, even though they were not all Fords. :P

I am in the same boat as you, in that I refuse to download messenger for Facesucks.

It wants access to too many things on the phone.

• Member For: 11y 4m 14d

Was a good cruise, ( would of been awesome to do the full cruise ) but on a note I do think the " talking about cars " could of been a bit quicker.. I know I was and a couple of other guys cruised it home cause it was taking a while even though I wanted to keep driving it was just getting to late. Not personally attacking other people or anything but just as a suggestion. Perhaps have shorter pull ups to let cars rest let ppl stretch ect ect but keep it to a minimum and then when the full cruise is over who ever wants to stay back n chit chat they can do so for the rest of the night?

• Like 4

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

Yeah it did get very talky in the middle. Best to have extended chats at initial meet point, maybe say meet times are an hour before cruising, then 20 mins max in the in between stops. Unless there's somewhere to sit down and have a feed/distractions it can get pretty boring if you're not engaged in the convo.

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 27d

it was a rather large turn out as mentioned. I cant recall any other cruise I have been on that had that many cars rock up.

Normally the pit stops are a lot shorter and most people want to get out and cruise.

This was a little different as well in that we went out into the hills. we don't normally do that either.

I think it was my second favourite cruise to date.

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y

arghhh im always up for more driving im a rude *beep* most of the time anyways and hardly say a peep

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

Just stand there and flex/staunch people to make them get back in their cars and start driving hahaha

• Like 2