Vale Craig Hodge (Rudiger)

tab

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 3d

Sad to read :( Has been here since before I signed up I'm sure. Rest in peace and my thoughts to his family and friends (including on this forum) who are no doubt hurting deeply right now.

• Like 1

• Member For: 14y 1m 19d

Hi everybody,

Just an update with the details for the service, which will be commencing at 10:30am, Monday 14th July at the Westgate Vineyard Church, 57 Stevedore Street, Williamstown. Followed by the burial service at Williamstown Cemetery. Refreshments from 12:15pm at The Strand Restaurant, 1 The Strand, Williamstown.

You are all welcome to attend.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 19d

I cannot say anything more than what has already been said here about Craig. You are already sorely missed and it's just not going to be the same without you. :verysad:

Tab - what a beautifully written tribute to an absolute gem of a guy, who clearly touched the lives of everyone here who knew him.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • Member For: 11y 3m 19d

I swung by Craig's house a while ago on short notice to pick up a set of king springs he was selling on this forum. I didn't know him from a bar of soap yet we ended up spending three hours or so chatting and sharing our passion in these wonderful cars.

I only ever met Craig that one time even though I promised him that I would join in on the next snowy cruise that he was so enthusiastic about. A deep empty pit opened in my stomach when I saw this thread that I have not felt since the passing of my grandfather. That's the sort of impression Craig had left on me in our short time together.

I must admit that I never got around to fitting the king springs but believe me not a cent was wasted because I was able to meet this great man.

R.I.P mate.

• Like 6

• 1 year later...
  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 6m 23d

Fark where does the time go. Bit over two years since we lost this great fella.

Long live the memories...

• Like 5