Hdi Intercooler Are They Any Good ?

• Member For: 10y 2m

nice m8 great to know , but how much did it cost him ? any more mods than Jakes and it is not comparable . cost for the mods was $800 HDI super cool intercooooooler- 4 inch dump and cat (second hand )was $600 - the drilled out second hand injectors $$350 -the modified air box $000 and the XR 8 snorkel $ 50 - and the tune lets say with second hand x3 was $1500 -the walboro fuel pump was $250 so that adds up to about $3550 so lets say about $4000 . how much was your customers car to get it to do that time ? if yours is cheaper than you win but if it is only one cent over you have lost this battle and will have to refrain from ever commenting again .lol

my point here is only that you do not have to spend $2500 to $3000 on a cooler to get into the 11 s

• Like 1

• Member For: 17y 10m 1d

you disbelieved about being able to do it, nothing about costs, you have been given two examples,

My customers was a PWR cooler, Drilled injectors, outlaw cat and a catback that worse than stock and modified airbox and a set of valve springs because it needed them with the sh*tty exhaust

• Like 4

• Member For: 11y 11m 17d

11.51 @121 with a 1.8 60 foot will go really low11s with sticky tyres and 1.5-6 60 foot awesome effort as it hasnt been to cold up here yet either! by the way I picked up a pw stg1 second hand for $700! much better in the long run... jamie told me this ute is pretty mental to drive on e85!

• Like 2

• Member For: 10y 2m

yes it is one fast ute ,and the power is from low revs right up to high revs . even Jamie said that you need more than 300 rwkw to get into the 11 s . Jake said every time he has had a tune done at forced performance he was spot on with the times it would run . it has been said that there are different dyno read outs all over Australia ,so 350-300 would sound like the norm for the differences seen here about Ratters dyno and Wombat bellent and Jamie's at forced performance .