327 Rwkw 760Nm Xt One Tonne Ute (Was A V8)

genuine  honest  person

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 7d

is this a good spot to fit the bov (out of view ) where is the vacuum hose coming from ? I have no idea ,there was no bov fitted on the donor car . please give advise

You can put it wherever you ant before the intake mate, a line off the inlet manifold somewhere will be blocked if there was no BOV on it. Just run a simple vac line and you're done

• Like 1

• Member For: 10y 2m

is it where the auto meter gage is hooked up at the back of the engine ?.I would have to get a t piece to hook it up , it only has one outlet

got the engine started today at 7.45 pm ,no problems only got some codes that pooped up u1900 and p0500 vehicle speed A (vss) can someone tell me what they are ?

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 5d

U1900 is a canbus data fault usually caused by the process of flashing the pcm as it stops comes between the pcm and the canbus. Clear it and if it doesn't reappear (without flashing the car in the meantime) ignore it.

• Like 1

I have reinstalled the standard tune ,but it is still there

car is in limp mode ,the dash (gears are flashing )and the traction control is on .my ute never had traction control to start with . might have to take it to someone to turn of the traction control part in the computer .

boked a auto electrician for this week to come and have a look ,he said it would be easy to fix .hope so .lucky he is a old mate of mine ,he will also re gas the air con same time he is here .today finished fitting the battery box under the alloy tray

all the parts from the wreck .what is an oss output ?abs module under centre console ? thanks for the info ,I got everything going but the speedo is not working (still in limp mode )that's probably due to my abs sensors ?

going to phone redcliffe dyno today and book it in to get looked at .