327 Rwkw 760Nm Xt One Tonne Ute (Was A V8)

genuine  honest  person

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 25d

So what's the go? Was he obviously flogging them and now telling people to not use them ?

good marketing is good 

• Like 1

• Member For: 10y 2m 28d

Yes that's what absolutely pissed me off .as I phoned him two times , and he said that his turbo was better then the gtx one I was about to buy . He ticked all the boxes with his remarks how good it was .afer I bought mine I seen them for sale second hand and was starting to wonder why .he still did not have the time to explain the problem that I might face with his turbo , there may not even be any but then why post that there is a problem with them from the guy that develops them .he tried to make me look like the idiot but it back fired on him in the end .I have taken every screen shot of his comments , just in case if he wants to take it further

9f3a00c28285f322c4d3ee0db2a95b5e.jpg3f55388479bd795b018f7300db933e93.jpg46e5d3b8ff6a217d487972ec7459acd2.jpg6820c94cddd86195e9bbb56c613f1d00.jpg

• Like 1

• Member For: 10y 5m 5d

Wow... Ok, 1st you got way bigger problems than the powder coating melting if your coolant is hitting 200 degrees, particularly if its that temp in the overflow!!

2nd, What the fark kind of dick head thing to say was "XF, AU, BA are thingd of the past dribble dribble" Gianna you farking tossa. Is he dissing his own product saying its a thing of the past? As just Jet said good marketing is good....

I said to you a while back once this has been on the road for a bit you will get bored and that built donk will end up with a big turbo.... you know it. Just run what you got and when ot breaks throw it at the karnts head and tell him that's just all a thing of the past now your head will be right if you can replace it with a more efficient less farked model....

/end

• Like 4

Ha ha ha barnz you crack me up lol .I have no problem with the powdercoating only concern was that the bottle does not hold presure , if it does not I will just get another plastic one . Na this time is the last build on this car .even 400 kw I will settle for now as I have lost interest in it to be fast .only want to be able to drive it and enjoy it for a while now that's all .

Next year I will get a new ss for the misses and that will do me fine . People all over Australia have have send me e mails with there horror stories of car builds , I am not the only one .lot of them give up way before me . I am still fighting at the moment .400 rwkw is enough for me. It was certainly a eye opener this build how to get taken for a ride .

• Like 1