327 Rwkw 760Nm Xt One Tonne Ute (Was A V8)

genuine  honest  person

• Member For: 10y 4m 29d

Whats the intake manifold spacer and fg throttle body adaptor about? Arent you using the fg intake manifold?? Or do you mean the adaptor wiring harness? Is thr spacer meant to increase runner length or something? Fg inlet runners are plenty long?

Nice to see somebody quantify their build to the dollar for all to see like that, cant help but feel you shouldnt though, for your own sake more than anything haha..

Exciting times ahead mate, looking forward to seeing you finally get the result you have been chasing all along.

• Like 1

• in the mid....not the bum like some
  • Member For: 10y 11m 26d

The Mace spacers work well if the application can utilise it.

Geoff has some quality gear on his rig that's for sure.

Message me on Bookface if you want to run a FG throttlebody on her :)

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 27d

What do you do for a windscreen washer bottle with that cooler setup?

Get one of these

CD6987F3-AC5C-42F2-ACC2-A2F324F1230F.png

put it on the chassis rail beside A/c compressor no different to the early process west stg3 cooler kit where you had to drill a hole in the inner guard for cold side piping where washer bottle had to be removed. That is my cooler setup off my F6 mate.

• Like 2

• Member For: 10y 2m 21d
On 25/12/2015 at 10:06 PM, Skids4kids said:

The Mace spacers work well if the application can utilise it.

Geoff has some quality gear on his rig that's for sure.

Message me on Bookface if you want to run a FG throttlebody on her :)

Will do skids .then I will not need the spacerfa2412be714197ebcc5fd7325bf614c1.jpg

That is the mace spacer 2b0cad6897a060ffbcd7ba48bf0e98b1.jpg

• Like 1

Was a long drive today to go to Geoff Gale, but was worth every minute .he is a top guy to talk to ,very friendly down to earth guy with a lot of knowledge about oure turbo cars. His set up down there is great ,talk about organised and neat it sertainly was .lots of spare parts and accessories like braided hoses and fittings .I was there a good houre and half talking to him ,would have loved to taken the F6 home as it is like brand new inside and out . Would have to see it to belive it ,the guy is a perfectionist with cars .if I could aford to pay Geoff I would get him to asemble my ute for me . It was awsome to talk to him face to face and not on the computer .thanks again for your help and great advise ,I will deffenetly ask for your advise more often throughout the build .

43704c4de7dc46c5854482ac2cbea7e5.jpg67e8551a35e1320576f0cbe4f26b58b1.jpg813a1c420ed6e05871d319304a4194d2.jpg428b6ef5e2807f8c3084d8994d557195.jpgac0ad0b6e9e57e9b3c18a1976dd49115.jpg06aa74e343c334fd365cca8c335f919f.jpge83cd0ee75020d52d24a024be60bbb81.jpg23b9dc6bb7ae5f55257e8f5335a94679.jpghad no more money left in my wallet after that lol. This is all top notch stuff . Getting those guages soon send to me soon ,no rush as I have heaps to do

• Like 1

Ended up with heaps more lol . Oil catch can and the overflow bottle and guages . Wow I am over the moon somthing went my way for once . Feel sorry for Geoff as he had to part with it all ,would be like giving up a baby for adoption

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 27d

All good mate enjoy it all, glad its all gone to a good home don't worry it's hard to sell everything considering how much I spent on it all but with it all gone less temptation to buy another turbo 6 and mod it. Cheers

Edited by CHLAXN
  • Like 3

All good mate enjoy it all, glad its all gone to a good home don't worry it's hard to sell everything considering how much I spent on it all but with it all gone less temptation to buy another turbo 6 and mod it. Cheers

Thank you for the washer bottle. Only realized that you gave that to me when I got home .
  • Like 2