Awd Territory Vibration

stew565

• Member For: 10y 8m 9d

Can anyone help! Our territory has developed a vibration underload from 60k through to 110k

its been to ford and had new enginemounts front diff bushes fitted.

Ive put driveshafts in it new hub and bearings. Its been back to ford and had 2 more sets of driveshafts fitted and intermediate shaft fitted,both tailshafts balanced.The driveshafts are non genuine and ford reckon I should try new ford driveshafts but the can,t tell if that will fix the problem. Has anyone else had this issue?

Rear diff bushes have been replaced, I suspect the transfer case only because of chain wear but transmission shop said it wasn't causing the vibration. so I,m back to square one!! The car has 280,000 on it and a great car to drive.

12 months ago this vibration started and it,s driving me Nuts!! I just put 4 new tyres on it . Surely someone has experenced this issue.

Edited by stew565

Replaced engine mounts allready by ford in march this year. Vibration is allways there from 65km through to 110km

under load.stopping and starting does not make any difference. The vibration is getting more severe so hopefully something

obvious will present itself soon...

• Like 2