Fg Xr6T Ute Loss Of Most Power

daveyboii

• Member For: 9y 10m 1d

Hey everyone,

I just picked up an xr6t ute last night and was giving it a fair bit since I haven't owned a 300kw+ car before,

at some point of the night I found out how to take traction control off and got on the brakes, once I clicked 2nd for a while I heard a pop but thought it was from the exhaust end, as of that stage I had lost most of my power, I was still able to cruise the car home doesn't idle bad or anything but its very gutless needless to say

I've gone over all my cooler pipe clamps and made sure their secure, it does have 90% stock intercooler pipes, turbosmart bov and an aftermarket actuator, is there anything else one would recommend me going over before taking it to a garage ?

- David

• Member For: 9y 10m 1d

im hoping not cause I haven't got any spare :( will try pull them off after work and take a look,

thanks! also if a mod sees this and its in the incorrect section feel free to move it since im new I didn't know where else I should post this.

• Member For: 10y 1m 7d

Apologies for not using my eyes properly ^

Herrod do a piping kit to replace the stock plastic pipes on the FG's... maybe worth having a look if you indeed have cracked pipes.