Mac Pass - Friday 13Th June

Pixy Angel

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 27d

I'll be bringing the gf regardless or I can't come haha, so someone else should bring theirs!

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 15d

Thanks Pixy, sounds like MA91CK is in the same boat as me haha

If all goes well I should be able to meet at Heathcote, shall be reverting back to the good old 98 tune though haha

• Like 2

• Member For: 17y 10m 14d

Alright for the guys that want to meet up in Heathcote we will stop at the Caltex (1344 Princes Hwy) at around 7:30pm and leave at 7:45pm that should get us down there by 8:30pm.

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 21d

Ok if I bring some other xr's along?

2 non turbo then 2 turbo.

Like I said, maybe.

New neighbor wants in

that's fine Kroozin but please make sure that there is rules to this forum. Thanks mate see ya Friday.

FORUM RULES:

1. Obey all laws whilst on the cruise; this means no speeding, no overtaking over double lines (no matter how safe you think it may be), etc...

2. There is a designated cruise leader who will lead the way and set the correct pace for all cruise members.

3. Use the Buddy system - always make sure you can see the car behind you. This will give people behind you an indication on where to turn to make sure nobody gets lost.

4. CB Radios - if you don't have one, follow the maps and directions given out. It is highly recommended to have CB as it enhances the enjoyment of the cruise being able to hear about road hazards and join in on the social chatter.

5. Please turn up to the meeting points with a sufficient fuel in your tank and enough time before the departure time.

6. Onus is on the owner/driver to ensure their vehicle is safe to drive on public roads and meets State road traffic authority laws.

7. Please ensure you have a contingency plan if you have a breakdown or unnecessarily delayed. e.g. Roadside Assistance or a mate in another car who is willing to stay with you if necessary.

8. This cruise is not to be advertised on any other media or websites or social media sites without prior agreement from the cruise organisers.

9. By attending this cruise you agree not to hold FordXR6Turbo.com, it's Administrators, Moderators, Cruise Controllers, or Owner responsible / liable for any damage and / or grief sustained (simply; you are responsible for your own actions).

• Member For: 11y 11m 22d

Hi all,

Sadly I am going to have to sit this one out I wouldn't be able to get to the meeting point till 9.30..

Wife is at work and won't be home till 8.30 and I have to look after the kids till then..

Absolutely spewing but life gets in the way of fun sometimes..

I'll be wishing I was there, have a cracker everyone...