Group Buy: Process West Air Intake Muffler Delete

masda74

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 26d

This is a group buy for the Process West Air Intake Muffler delete.

Here is the [url="http://processwest.com.au/products/ford/fg-products/air-intake-muffler-delete"]link[/url] for the site, so that you know what you are buying.

The Process West Air Intake Muffler delete item only fits the FG XR6 Turbo.

The agreed special that Kevin can do for us as a group buy will have a cost of $150 + $15 for delivery. Delivery is via 3KG satchel which should be signed off on.
I have to make a one off payment, so I will need everyone to transfer funds to my account before hand, like I did for the group buy of the Brake braided lines.
This only applies to the standard 4"intake to 3". this will not apply to the 4" to 4" as they are a lot dearer.

Can I please have a show of hands, of those that are interested?

Edited by tab

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 24d

Would a tune be required after install?

Also, I was reading another thread where a member believed it caused increased lag - is this confirmed?

• Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 23d

Would a tune be required after install?

Also, I was reading another thread where a member believed it caused increased lag - is this confirmed?

Hey mate,

I had one on my FG F6 and you would be crazy not too get this kit!  Opens up so much whistle and noise - It's worth every cent.

You don not need a tune as it's only replacing a factory plastic section with a mandrel bent section.  From what I understand, it's the same dimensions and the noise comes from the fact that it's aluminium. 

As far as lag went - I could not feel a noticeable difference.  I can recommend pairing this with one of the Street OEM side airbox kits as well.  Insane amount of induction roar + increased turbo whistle from the muffler kit + :spoton:

Both are worth every cent!

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 7m 22d
just put mine on and it sounds the same. just looks neater. lucky I did because my joiner on the turbo end was split and was going to go into the turbo eventually if I did do the muffler delete.

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 26d
Righty Hoes, looks like this may be an interesting buy as we dont have the numbers. Will be three of us including myself.
Lennox, i am assuming that you are going to be making your own.