Fg Xr6 Turbo Stall And Keep Shut Off After Tune

mike0819

• Member For: 10y 4m 2d

I pointed him in the direction I would go and gave him a copy of a fg tune that gives an excellent return to idle to compare against the latter FG tunes that seem to be problematic in the return to idle area. (note you just cant copy settings from one strategy to another and think its gonna work cause it doesnt but its does show a few areas that were changed in the latter tunes that seem to be the area of concern)

But in giving this info its still a PIA to sort out because having to flash each change to see how it reacts is just so time consuming so whilst it can be improved it may not be perfect.

It is very important to tell us how this goes as we may not be so helpful should you not give a followup.

Mate I got my tuner did an virgin tune on the sct tuner today. Still having the low rev stall problem. He state that I should try a different brand of injectors might help. Could you please sent him another email for some advice. Thanks a lot

• Member For: 20y 11m 27d

You got to stick to one thread mate.

I did speak to him but there was no real communication from his side mate. It was a little bit like talking to myself.

We all really want to help you mate (except maybe Jet who just wants to screw with your head) but the nature of the problem is such that it just may be easier to get a new tuner.

You can try and get him to email me the "stalling tune" in HP Tuner format but somehow I don't think he has the inclination cause he may think he is a tooner and I am not. He has my email and has had the opportunity to talk to me but has not. Good luck mate. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Edited by turbotrana
  • Like 2