My Na Ba 6, Mods?

XR6sam

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 9y 11m 4d

Hey guys, the name is Sam
I just stumbled across this forum and thought, what a great place to get advice, I'm don't know too much about cars due to being new to the car scene.

I just turned 18 two days ago, I own a 2003 BA xr6, everything is stock currently.
I have been driving this xr6 since I first started on my L plates, I know the car fairly well.
However I'd like more power.

I am starting to look at exhausts and extractors.. Is there any other things I could do to look at some decent power increases?

Please include brands that you would recommend.

Please no comments like "if you want power get an xr6 turbo" or "just wait for yours full license"... It's my money and I'd like to spend it on what makes me happy :)

Cheers. - Sam

PS. attaching a photo of my Baby

post-78176-0-68157800-1398341731_thumb.j post-78176-0-25885000-1398341748_thumb.j

• Member For: 11y 1m 2d

You can do extractors and tune to get a few more kw, you'll never touch a turbo or a v8, don't let people/companies fool you

Pacemaker make some extractors I had em on my old car. Did a little but not much. Good luck

• Member For: 10y 4m 9d

I think KPM do a na cam package mate. You could do exhaust and intake mods aswell. Could squeeze close to 200rwkw out of it maybe. Wouldnt be slow. Plus cams sound cool

Edited by barnz

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 22d

Free mods with some underdrive pulleys,diff gears and a tune will see some decent gains. Most Aspirated BA,s made around the 135rwkw I think. 180rwkw can be achieved.