Trav's Fg F6 582Rwkw/780Rwhp

Trav199

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y

Beautiful mate, im also intrigued how you're finding the turbo, like for street purposes lag wise - had any bites from anyone?

• Like 1

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 17d

Pretty sure that is Kevs old car Veva,

How come another built ZF? Thought Kev had the box built.

Yeah was told that when box came back from Perth some 1000ks later it started to play up and flare badly.

CMS refreshed it and got it going again but not to sure that that spec box would be up to the new power that's being thrown at it.

• Like 2

• Member For: 13y 2m 11d

yer already had car at drags and that's when I hurt the box..

ran a 11.3 @135mph with 2.2 60ft on low boost tune e85..

that's when I noticed flaring between changes..

yer its kevs old car. bit of a story behind the box but I wont stir up settled dust. pretty much in short it is a strengthened box but not built for the power we are running..

as for plazmaman airbox. prettt much was easiest option for fitting a 5" intake.

as for lag its actually pretty dam good on the street. alot more responsive then I thought it would be.. start seeing boost around 2500rpm and full boost by a touch before 4000rpm.

does need a converter for the drags though.

• Like 3

• Member For: 14y 9m 13d

yeah that's Kev's old car we did the box up to a stage 1 spec which was enough for the level of power at the time, I've dicsus with Trav what needs to be done.

We do have some very exiting news that will be anounced regarding the ZF transmissions & I'm extremely proud in what we have & only a hand full of ppl are privy to this,.we will be revising our ZF packagers with the use of stage 2 exedy clutchers & other goodies that's also included, plus a new web site which will incorperate an online shopping section. so yeah I have been a bit slack with my old site but we are busy.

the last thing is with our stage 3 box to my knowlege no one that I'm aware of has done this & this box is ready to go just waiting on the convertor to be finished. so as Bachman Turner Overdrive says.......... ''Baby you aint seen nothing yet'' !!

thanks

joe

• Like 12