Stripes. Gets Dowen'd

.Stripes.

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 28d

Hmmm..........change from black to gold stripe seeing that the dealership are going to replace

Edited by ANGEL#3

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 29d

Agree.....Congratulations ... The winter white is and will always remain a favorite ... The new black ... It's shame we can't teach these 'lesser' dealers a lesson in empathy , customer service and satisfaction . They should be taught a hard lesson , until they understand the real value of treating their customers with the respect that they would in turn expect themselves. It is ashame when something like this happens , which shouldn't have, that we are to made feel bad and insecure about having to address the matter - a matter that shouldn't have happened in the first place..

I always said this , in specific and specialized brands , the dealership need passion and compassionate people who care for the product and hence the customer ... Instead they 've people who don't give a cotton either about the brand or customer - just their back pocket.

I would put the dealer on notice , and ask the factory sticker kit from factory be fitted and supplied- period!!!! $60k + and this is how they treat you. Shame , shame dealer ..

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 29d

This!!!

You drop over 60 large and they get an Ebay sticker put on. Shame on the ordering process having it get delivered without the requested stripe kit and double shame on how the dealer tried to fix it.

Looking forward to seeing it on a cruise once you get it to 100% spec you are happy with. Don't compromise now, you bought a great car, keep at them.

Yeh, Steve. Once we all go on a cruise we can stop and woffel on about how sh*t ford is and how good DOWEN's new genuine sticker kit looks.

Then he will tell us how FORD felt so bad they threw in the first service, floor mats, and a $200 voucher to spend at the parts department for free. Then we will all fall in LUV with FORD again and say maybe they aren't TOO bad.

• Like 1

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 11d

Haha I see what you're doing there Aaron ;)

Yeah Steve I'll definitely come out on a cruise (assuming il there's one organised when I'm home on break) once it's sorted and I'm happy with it.

Gah, moving house is *beep* and gays!

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m

Yeh, Steve. Once we all go on a cruise we can stop and woffel on about how sh*t ford is and how good DOWEN's new genuine sticker kit looks.

Then he will tell us how FORD felt so bad they threw in the first service, floor mats, and a $200 voucher to spend at the parts department for free. Then we will all fall in LUV with FORD again and say maybe they aren't TOO bad.

Sounds about right hey hahaha.

• Member For: 11y 10m 29d

Wow, going against a contract to save money. I don't know the full story but it's hard to see how it could be a simple slip up because there's a fine line between genuine and non genuine parts on a car that's just come off the Factory. A good salesman would ensure 100% that GT gets stripes from Ford. Unfortunately people have no pride today and don't give a sh*t about their job.

The good thing is they are going to fix it and don't settle for anything but a perfect fit and finish this is a GT.

• Like 1

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 29d

They used the knock off stickers because they thought the customer wouldn't know the difference.

Usual big business, try and get away with anything that saves a buck and assume the customer is stupid.