The Vapers Thread

BenDoCo

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 22d
1 minute ago, PTR_NITRO_FG said:

I don't understand, so heating up a liquid brings out said carcinogens? Why would it not be detectable in an analysis of the liquid itself? Will be interesting to see what the ACCC do...

the heat changes things. 

for some reason the best example I can give is a hair treatment that my girlfriend gets, the stuff doesn't contain formaldehyde it only releases it when its being heated by the blow drier!

3 minutes ago, PTR_NITRO_FG said:

Not really phased cause surely it would have to be better than smoking actual cigarettes.

I find it funny cause there are carcinogenic chemicals in cigarettes too and this whole thing about vapes has made a chronic smoker in my family happy to continue smoking cigarettes.

I think some of the people who go on about vapes being healthy are the ones that think cannabis is completely harmless as well.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 25d

now hang on just a second. you're telling me weed isn't completely harmless? hahaha 

The fact is everything can give you cancer now days....if a report comes out that says cigarettes are better for your health than vaping...then my mind will be blown. Til that day happens I'll just stick to control burning my vg/pg + 6mg of nicotine :P    

• Like 1

• 1 month later...