Gtx3582 Or Gtx3576 On A G6Et

SeduceG6Et

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 12d

I love my Gtx 35/76!! It made 350 odd on 98 and just over 400 on e85. Just running e85 walbro and modded internal oem swirl pot. I reckon should be able to see a little bit more from it. Had probs with holding boost as only running 8psi can. Its on boost sooooo much faster than my mrs car with 35/82. Good street snail for the G6 I reckon

Kind regards Jon

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 14d

Mate ran over 400kw on 98 (with octane booster as a precaution) with a gtx3576r.

That was on a g6et with PW Stage 3 cooler, xspurt injectors, turboside PW airbox, Manta twin 3inch exhaust and Atomic valve springs.

Had to squeeze it hard to make that power, tuner said it would of been happier at 370-380kw mark.

That car had gone from stock, moded with F6 turbo with above mods apart from Stage 2 PW cooler then to the above setup.

The little GTX had so much go from down low. Car was written off a few days later unfortunately so didnt get to do proper testing or 1/4 mile times.

We got some video, just off my phone. This is the only 1 I still have as its on youtube, the other videos werent public forum friendly lol, so they are long gone.

Im going to stick one on my ute as im happy with mid to highish 300kw but want good low down punch.

• Like 1

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 11y 11m 21d

Just to throw my 2C in

I went my own path as I had the same dilemma

I eventually went a 3540 with an 11 blade kinugawa billet wheel

its a true bolt on and got me 413rwkw on e85 at 18psi

Full boost by about 2900

Rate it highly and a bit different

However if I had my time again I'd probably just but a billet on the standard turbo but I couldn't do that as I was at 130k

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 3d

hey mate , with your precision 6235 are you confident in lining someone up from the traffic lights and being in front under the speed limit?

Traffic light grand prix is not really my thing.

However, fron a standing start the precision feels much much faster than the little turbo with supporting mods.

Where you will notice the slight delay is if you are rolling under 2000rpm and suddenly want to punch it.

• Like 1

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 14d

^^ remember seeing that clip - awesome. We're lucky with the choices now available - or not, lol. In the 30 odd years I've been torturing myself playing with cars one thing has remained constant. Combinations. A good combo will always win the day. Bigger isn't always better.

• Like 2

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 14d

Really I think it's this simple. If you want to make numbers on the dyno and intend to focus on drag racing the bigger plug ins such as MTA900, GTX3582R or precision equivalent is the go. If you want to set the car up as a tourer, do a bit of circuit and maintain the nice factory bottom end, the GTX3576R is hard to beat.

• Like 3