Ford To Revive Gt 351 Badge.

timetaker

• Member For: 19y 3m 2d

Crossflow ftw I actually think they are a great old engine just having a laugh that people still think cubic inches are everything in engines.Its gotta be a 351 wtf as if they would spend the money doing that when they could just tune up the Miami and have a 400kw monster that could crush the vf gts.now that would be a good send off put some better suspension and tyres on it lighten it up a bit and wack a GTHO badge on it and sell heaps of them that's what I'd do anyway.

but why not stroke the Miami put a bigger supercharger on it and have over 500kw, as I said before it's never going to happen but it would be cool

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 11d

Maybe if the falcon were to live longer but that power can be achieved with just a upgraded supercharger anyway. Would be good to see but never gunna happen.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

Talk on AFF of a car being spotted with the Black Edition concept front bumper...here's a copy of my post there tonight

I saw a white GTP in ballarat today with a car bra on the front bumper. The cover was flapping in the wind and saw it had the GT black concept bumper bar on with the panda eyes. It had wider rear wheels painted black with the standard GTP wheels on the front. So it safe to say the limited edition GT will be based on the GTP.

That FPV Black Edition concept front bar was f'n hot.
FPV-Concept-Black-012.jpg

I never even thought about them finally using it on the last FPV. Excellent!

Other pics from the original thread to remind us

falcon-gt-h-2-625x416.jpg
falcon-gt-h-close-6-625x416.jpg
falcon-gt-h-close-7.jpg

• Like 1

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 28d

tha front bar should have come out on all the FPV's!

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 23d

This morning press stated Ford are definitely proceeding with the last Ford GT , with 500 special badged GT's with power ramped up at 351kw .. Expected to cost around $90k .. Following the release of the special badged 500 GT , Ford will then continue with the supercharged XR8 335 until their closure 2016

• Like 1

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 11d

They will sell but as I said, They will most likely be a R spec sticker special. Shame they dont do it to the facelifted model of the falcon and be the last GT falcon. I will probably grab one of the last XR8 with miami.