Territory Issues

Azid

• Member For: 12y 7m 1d

Hey guys

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but did a search couldn't really find anything, if there is a topic feel free to send me that way.

I'm looking into getting maybe 06 or 07 territory ghia and just wondering if there's any major issues these are known for and if they are worth it or not?

I heard they guzzle the fuel, I get bout 600km to a tank in my T how far off is the territory?

Also might sound silly but the mrs and I like going away and was wondering if u can fold the seats down and fit one of the blow up double mattresses in the back?

Lastly is it difficult to change the interior cluster to blue? Will an xr cluster go in? I'm looking at ghias which have the dual climate control setup, in my xr this has blue lights does the territory ghias have different colour?

Cheers for the help in advance guys

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 12d

Hey guys

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but did a search couldn't really find anything, if there is a topic feel free to send me that way.

I'm looking into getting maybe 06 or 07 territory ghia and just wondering if there's any major issues these are known for and if they are worth it or not?

I heard they guzzle the fuel, I get bout 600km to a tank in my T how far off is the territory?

Also might sound silly but the mrs and I like going away and was wondering if u can fold the seats down and fit one of the blow up double mattresses in the back?

Lastly is it difficult to change the interior cluster to blue? Will an xr cluster go in? I'm looking at ghias which have the dual climate control setup, in my xr this has blue lights does the territory ghias have different colour?

Cheers for the help in advance guys

We had an 06 Terry Ghia from new. Earth strap issues, Starter motor, unexplained clunk when engaging drive after reversing. Average build quality.