Braided Lines

masda74

• Member For: 10y 4m 8d
I'm interested in braided lines but in Brisbane so maybe the group buy isn't for me? Anybody know a good supplier in Brisbane? After t3 rotors and some pads also.

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 27d

As mentioned in the OP, I did mention the dead line of 17th of March. I wanted to make sure there was enough time for everyone to put their hands up.

Barnz, there is no issue in getting in the group buy.

I will get a quote and advise.

Now a few of you have mentioned the model of you car and if you have upgrade brakes and stuff.

But please fill in the blanks.

Sedan or ute?
Does your car have Taction control?
What brake system on car. Brake upgrades?  do you have Brembos at front and territory at rears.
What rims do you have? 
What is the size of tires? 

I will be sending an PM to everyone to get more info.
Edited by masda74
  • Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 25d
Awsome, let us know when and where to transfer the funds, I can pick mine up from them direct. I'll talk to Matt direct about anything else I need when I'm there.. Thanks Masda

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 27d

Okay Guys.

I have tried to collect all the appropriate data, but some info has not been filled in.

I also do not want to make assumptions as it will come back and bit me in the arse!

I would have put the question on here again, but I don't know if many of you are still following this thread.

I have sent out a generic PM to all the parties interested in this.

I would have sent it out as a mass PM, but people may be sensitive with their information.

It is your choice if you want to reply back to me in the PM, or put that info in this thread.

I think some people would not like to have their suburb listed on a website that is free to the public.

I have also noted all the questions people have mentioned and I will put this forward to Matt.