Rabs Jtg Lpg Fg 320+Rwkw Diary

Rab

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 16d

Yeah but I aint going to another soup kitchen so you're stuck.

Remind Bel that she said she was going to email me something please Mick.....not sure what it was....

Sorry - hijacked - back on track now

There is a question that I wanted to ask about the car but I'm suffering from a mental blank atm but I'm sure that raband knows what it is so hopefully he will post the question on my behalf.

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 28d

Got to take the car for a quick cruise this arvo - Mick wanted to make sure I was happy with the changes he'd made on the gearbox tune before he locked it down.

Still nice and smooth, got rid of the not shifting down to 1st on stopping and a bit more bite when told :) Aren't after chirpies every gear change and spilling my coffee each time it shifts on the way to the office so seems pretty spot on for the vague description of what I was after I was able to give him to work towards.

Didn't give it a good right foot, but even the small sample I tasted showed a hell of a lot more pull down low - came on earlier/quicker.

I won't mention the time it stalled because the engine tune still has some minor tweaking to finalise and I wouldn't want Mick to feel embarrassed ;)

Good to hear about the trans.........convinced me to get Mick to do mine as well. Wasn't gunna worry about it but changed my mind now

was the test drive on gas?

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team

Yeah - on gas.

Definitely a Grandpa car now - gas plate in the numberplates and "New Oak Ford" on the numberplate surround.

Bowlers hat on the back parcel shelf (on top of a tartan blanket) and I shouldn't get pulled over at all.

• Like 2

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team

Sorry everyone.

I'll be the cause of the torrential rain over the next few days and the weekend.

Just picked the car up :D

Thanks heaps to Mick, Bel, Andrew and everyone at Pitlane for making damn sure everything was done the way it was meant to be, spending the time explaining each step and the extra effort you guys put in.

Definitely got a lot more pull throughout the rev range now, yet still drives like a comfy, cruisey family sedan when off the gas.

Haven't had a chance for a decent drive yet (had to return to the office), but will definitely report more as I have a bit of a play.

Work out the liters/100 on gas over a couple of fills and let me no plz..

If you haven't got it on ya fone raband, grab the Fuel Log app....makes it easy.

Glad you're happy with it.......

when's it my turn to take the car in?

Edited by BenDoCo