New Shape

Essgee

• Member For: 9y 9m 28d

I guess that's better then August. But still feels like a long time to wait. End of July will mean I've been waiting 3 months. I'll be keen to know what "look after me" means. I'm guessing after delivery they won't want to know you. Until 12 months or 15000 Km later . Ha ha they guy I've dealt with didn't even reply to an email. I don't want a new best friend I just want my ute.

• Like 1

• Member For: 10y 8m 12d

Essgee - retail value of the 3 years servicing is $1235 including roadside assist. So do not take delivery unless they reduce the drive away price by at lease that much. 100% of production is currently dedicated to GT-F and FH mules - and since they wound back production days and staffing that's all they can do. Dealers get all of this communicated to them so they're just trying to get you over the line to sign the paperwork - if you get one of the first FHs through you'll have it before the end of the year, but if you have a random option combo you'll wait till end q1 start q2 2015 as it'll be allocation only for the first run.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...