Plaz Vs Process West

collierj

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 9d

My 1000hp plaz was seeing 46+ on a 25deg day pulling 4th gear (manual) on the dyno at 19 down to 17psi.

Fitted some water jets for now until I can grab a PW3

Same! My big plazmaman bar & plate is suffering. 40+ intake temps on the dyno. I want more power and the *beep* stopping me :(

• Member For: 14y 1m 14d

C2F355A7-01C1-40BE-AFAE-849E6ED6BEAC_zps

Back to back, PW Stg 2

must have sat for a long time!!I had a pw stage 2 and heat soak was a major issue.

we had to let it sit for ages between dyno runs when tuning, and when we ran it 3 times back to back lost 30kw.

but powercruise was the decider for me two different cars from first lap into second lap

Happy with my cooler choice.

must have sat for a long time!!I had a pw stage 2 and heat soak was a major issue.

we had to let it sit for ages between dyno runs when tuning, and when we ran it 3 times back to back lost 30kw.

but powercruise was the decider for me two different cars from first lap into second lap

Edited by mummba
  • Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 9d

What you got now?

• Like 2

• Donating Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 25d

All the coolers mentioned above will do the job you're after. Speak to each company and see who you feel the most comfortable with and give them your business. They all have proven results, even a cheap ebay cooler would do the job.