Plaz Vs Process West

collierj

• Member For: 10y 2m 13d

Interesting ! maybe I may have to rethink which cooler to put on my 2010 FG turbo ! had my hart set on

the Plazmaman 1000hp , being a race car nut and seeing Plazmaman just about every where to do with

competition ! I will have to do some more research, will talk to some of the top race teams and tuners and

see what they have to say, I know they do a enormous amount of testing! and who is Joe@cms ? what race

cars does he tune? sorry but have not seen his stickers on any race cars, money is tight and I want to base

my purchase on truth and not some business trying to create sales!

• Like 1

• miso xr6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 16d

Joe(cms) is one of sydneys best tuners, has over a dozen of quick 10 second street cars, an is about to unleash a few 9 second ba fg street cars, he has massive amount of knowledge with these fords an what parts you throw at them.

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 12d

yep dyno runs bar and plate, track time and street use tube and fin all the wayhave had both and will never go back to bar and plate

Yep I gota say I have never seen a bar and plate outperform a good lightweight tube n fin in my 25 years in industry, even on dyno. Its tube n fin for me too

• Member For: 17y 10m 22d

Yep I gota say I have never seen a bar and plate outperform a good lightweight tube n fin in my 25 years in industry, even on dyno. Its tube n fin for me too

Don't ignore the data....one cooler is not slightly better than the other...it's a total smack down...I knew what the result of this back to back test would be before it happened....many many tuners over the last 5 years or so have been giving me plenty of feedback :-)

If you are on the fence about which cooler to buy...buy the tube and fin....I will send you my product at no cost...have your tuner back to back the two.....if the tube and fin performs better send my product back and I will pay for the tube and fin product....ask the tube and fin fella if he will offer the same guarantee.

Kev

• Like 19