Anyone Wondering What Happened To Spiros F6?

WTFWSAT

• Member For: 10y 3m 1d

Hello all. I was talking to HI PSI today and he mentioned that some people might be interested to know where Spiros f6 ended up after he passed away. I bought the car a few months ago from Spiros wife with the intention of putting it all back together to have as a daily driver. I must say the car is a work of art and a credit to Spiro and all the people who worked with him over the years to get it to the level it's at.

After the motor made 1836hp on the dyno it was pulled down and checked over. The head has been replaced with another one capable of handling more revs and flowing more air, we've made a 5" exhaust for the car to replace the 4" and swapped the precision turbo for a gtx55.

Only problem is that I've come to the realization that this motor is never going to be overly happy being driven on the street. It wouldn't be at all out of place in a factory xtreme drag car running 6 second quarters. So now I'm stuck with the problem of deciding if I should just put it together as a drag car with a little street use or sell the motor and build one that's a little tamer and a lot friendlier. So that's where it's at at the moment. If anyone has any questions ill try to answer in a timely manor.

Daryn.

post-76565-0-03839900-1390038222_thumb.j

• Like 7

• Member For: 17y 10m 3d

Hey bud,

welcome to the forum. It was a pleasure to meet you and talk about the car. The concepts in the design and fabrication of the components literally blew my mind. It is unfortunate that we did not get to see it at the full potential, as Spiko intended it....

Thank you for taking the time to post about the car and its fate, I sincerely hope that the search for the missing parts yields results. I also hope that you will continue to update us with your experiences and progress as you continue to rebuild the car. I am sure that others will enjoy it also...

Btw, I had a good look at the exhaust this morning. The quality of workmanship is amazing to say the least. It is a shame that it is hidden under the car.

All the best..

Brad

• Like 1

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y

Sorry pal you sound like a top bloke but untill I see some photographic evidence I'm calling fake because at the end of the day this is the internet and any old timer can yarn on about there car being this and that untill the cows come home and be completely full of dixie drumsticks.

• Like 1