Fuel Line Quick Disconnect Size

• Member For: 12y 2m 3d

Can anyone tell me the size of the quick disconnect fittings where the hard line turns into rubber?

It's either 3/8 or 5/16 but if I was to find out myself there would be fuel all over the shop.

Pic as standard

e2udagaj.jpg

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 5d

If they are 5/16's and you want to run 3/8 the larger section near the quick connect is 3/8. The end of the fitting has a bulb that can be flared up to aprox 3/8 and you can then get two clamps to secure the hose.

(assuming you want to run 3/8 if not play on)

I'm going to be running -6 braided hose for the fuel system and I can get the appropriate quick connects from furious performance.....or Hong Kong specials off ebay

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 27d

I went to couplers in malaga here in perth, speedflow items off the shelf. they're a GM fuel line connector. Look for the females that carry the retaining nut style as opposed to the units which have two plastic tags exposed to release the male from the female grasp.

Look at the style on the new process west surge tanks and they are available from speedflow.

my .02c

Do you have a part number for those, chaos? I've looked everywhere for those f.u.c.k ers and haven't had any luck. I even asked the place where I bought the surge tank from twice but they never got back to me....cheers