Ba Xr6T Into The 400 Club

matt036

• 3 months later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 20d

Not much has happened performance wise with the car recently but had the tune touched up last time I was in brisbane by Jamie at Forced Performance in Toowoomba and once again stoked with how it went.

I ran it at the test n tune here in benaraby a few weekends ago and managed to go an 11.43 @ 126mph with a 1.8 60ft and a 11.47 @ 126mph with a 1.7 60ft. I was stoked with how it went and the 60fts I was managing in the manual. On the last run of the night the the cv shaft had had enough and and snapped the outer shaft in the hub.

Heres a video of the run though. (Sorry for the sh*t sound quality, accidently left the sealed back on the go pro instead of putting the skeleton back on it)

• 4 months later...
  • Donating Members

Well not too much to update on the car, but I did recently change from the throttle body relo to a plazmaman plenum.

Before:

20140202_134256_zpsaz29vzej.jpg

After:

20140816_081406_zps9dn9975f.jpg

Im headin over to Jamie at FPT this Friday to have the tune checked out to make sure everything is sweet and hopefully make similar power on a little less boost.

But the cars goin on the backburner for a while as I picked up my new toy the other day, so much more fun then the XR already lol

20140904_123935_zpscilwzcxe.jpg

• Like 2

• Donating Members

Its comes on at 20psi and tapers down to about 18psi by the top end. I forgot to get a sheet with the boost curve on it but I had a look on the computer when it run the number.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members

Currently im runnin the nulon fully synthetic dex 3 auto oil with the nulon g70 transmission additive. Changed gears sweet and has never missed a beat but im thinkin of goin a heavier oil next change as the rollover noise in the box is pretty noisy with that oil