Ba Xr6T Into The 400 Club

matt036

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 21d

Hi all, been a member for a while and owned my BA since 2010 but never ended up putting up a build thread. Its been a long road with the car so I wont bore you with all the details and get up to where it is today. Although in its life it has seen a few different power levels and with a change of tuner later im happy as a pig in sh*t with it. Here are some mods:

Xforce 4" s/s dump

Xforce 4.5" s/s cat

Xforce 3.5" s/s cat back

GCG ported housing and larger flapper

12 psi actuator

Crow valve springs & retainers

Plazmaman 4" Race Airbox

Battery relocated to boot

Plazmaman 2.5" Hotside piping

Rapid V2 Intercooler with cold side piping

Custom Throttle body relocation

Plazmaman Surge with Holley Dominator 1400 fuel pump

Aeroflow fuel rail

Tuff Car Parts 1000cc Injectors

Turbosmart 1200 Fuel reg

-8 Braided fuel lines

Direct Clutch Services Twin Plate 1000hp Race Series Clutch

MGW Short Shifter

It was tuned at Forced Performance and Tuning in Toowoomba back in April and made 362rwkw on bp98 and 430rwkw on united e85. When we were tuning it though Jamie noticed in the power runs the valve springs were going soft (already had a set of crows in which didnt even last 18 months) so ive replaced them with another set of heavier crow springs and retainers.

Also the clutch wasnt even 12 months old and the alloy csc I put in had cracked and leaked fluid everywhere meaning the clutch was out last month being sent away for a rebuild. So Its on run in at the moment and ill be going back down to get the tune double checked in march then itll be go time at the drags again.

At this stage I dont have a lot more plans for the car but ive said that everytime ive gone to a new power level and it more crap just keeps getting done lol so heres a couple pics of the car anyway.

20131207_123222_zps6469c6b6.jpg

20131208_175147_zpsso6sjyeg.jpg

20131208_175301_zpsg4tz3f4g.jpg

_D4_5129-ZF-0365-23000-1-004_zpscbda9ece

6F64340B-9465-450C-AF1F-F55CF902D222-132

• Like 3

• Donating Members

Thanks bud, nah live up in Gladstone so just run up at benaraby. I took it a couple times through the year but just little sh*t going wrong stopped me from goin an 11. Did a low 12 with no drive from 1/8th mile when the clutch was slipping. So with it all working should go easy high 11's

• Like 2

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

Poor plastercene rods love a good hiding lol Looks good matty & will be good to see how it goes down the track now the little gremlins have been soughted

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Yeah there great, whenever they bend I just pull them out and mould them back into shape and go again haha yeah cant wait to finally have a decent crack at the strip.