G6Et Christmas Break Project, Vossen/brembo Upgrade

fr33r

• Member For: 14y 2m 24d

I just use the Mothers brand from Supercheap. More case of how often rather than brand. The car gets a full buff and polish every 3 to 4 months and I go over it with the spray on wax after every wash which is fortnightly or after a long trip.

20x9 +32 with 245/35 on the front. HTG 345mm. Will just touch near full lock going up driveways if I am not careful, otherwise fine

20x10 +40 with 285/30 on the rear. HTG 335-340 depending on fuel, guards rolled and pumped 5mm. No problems so far...

Only it is now off the road cause the battery dropped a cell, I may have killed it with the stereo while doing the work on it...oem less than 2 yrs old

Thanks for the info, similar sizes to what I'm looking for and the fitment looks spot on ;)

• Member For: 13y 3m 30d

I just use the Mothers brand from Supercheap. More case of how often rather than brand. The car gets a full buff and polish every 3 to 4 months and I go over it with the spray on wax after every wash which is fortnightly or after a long trip.

20x9 +32 with 245/35 on the front. HTG 345mm. Will just touch near full lock going up driveways if I am not careful, otherwise fine

20x10 +40 with 285/30 on the rear. HTG 335-340 depending on fuel, guards rolled and pumped 5mm. No problems so far...

Only it is now off the road cause the battery dropped a cell, I may have killed it with the stereo while doing the work on it...oem less than 2 yrs old.

I hope you didn't mind I used your car as a screen saver, mines in the process at the moment same colour combo about to lower it then wheels, brakes ect..

great choice bud looks fantastic.

• Like 1