Anyone Rocking An Xbox One?

.Stripes.

• Spooling Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 14d

Haha yeah good times. I should plug the PC back in at some point :P

I'm hanging out for "Project Cars" in November.

Rebuilding my car is taking all my time atm and the time I am at home the boss throws a tantrum if I do my own thing haha.

Do you still go on BF4 with no more progression to gain?

Edited by TomT

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 19d

So got into a convo about Xbox one today at work.. Started the usual PS4 v XB1 argument.. Then I found out I was the only bloke in the argument that didn't own both consoles..

Anyhow..

Do you lads think the controller for the Xbox one is better than the 360?

My 360 controllers seemed so much better.. Less clunky noises..

The controller vibration in the Xbox one is actually loud enough to wake the baby in another room.. (Playing with TV muted).. Playing Forza the right trigger vibration has a light whirring noise.. The left trigger sounds like a damn freight train..

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Member For: 12y 1m 7d

I'm gonna be honest panda...I don't think I've played mine enough to notice the finer points about the controller. Although I'll have Destiny next break and from what I've seen of my housemate playing it this week I might give it a decent go.

• Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 26d

It's that good?

Am waiting for some real, long term feedback before I get sucked into another game - and waiting to find which console to get it on

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 23d

Its okay, not brilliant by any means but ive been sucked into it. Im a bit of a completionist and this games got a sh*tton of things to grind, by grind depending on how you play can be mind numbing or fun.

The first raid was released on tuesday, first team done it yesterday - took em 10 hours.. (will be alot shorter now we know hows its done) the teamwork fps/rpg/mmo elements is what I love about it. I cant stand games like WoW or LoL but make a sci-fi fps version of them and im hooked

Edited by AzMahoony

• I <3 Floods
  • Member For: 12y 8m 19d

Actually really started to get into destiny last night..

Playing a warlock.. Still got a long way to go.. The real annoying thing is how long it takes your ability to 'supercharge'.. Because quite often you kill one 'major' enemy and then an even bigger one turns up.. So I kind of hesitate on using the ability just in case.. and then realise that I could have saved myself 10 minutes if I had of just used the ability on that guy cause he was the last guy in the level..

The bounty system is good.. Setting yourself tasks to achieve both in Multiplayer battles (The crucible) or in single player. Complex ones like kill 2 enemies with one shot, 20 times or fairly simple ones like melee kill 30 enemies without dying..

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 23d

rock gear with intellect and have your sub class stacked with stats that lower the cooldown. I have my supercharges come every minute or so, less if im killing baddies or capping flags in the crucible - I have maxed both titan striker and defender subclasses whilst farming for legendary engrams.

I hate hunters, knife arc is the most goony special move -_-.

Hit level 25 last night, soon as the vendor that sells exotic gear comes back tomorrow ill hopefully get to 26 from purchasing a titan armor peice (the more +light something has the higher your level gets after 20)