Drunk Tank - Over .05 - Pissed Again

Rab

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 2d

Would I be the only one that would love a "safe" place to post after a few stubbies?

Sometimes after a late lunch, irish breakfast or drunken night of debauchery I feel an overwhelming need to jump online and start posting.

It isn't until I get back on the forum in the daylight that I realise what a rambling, incoherent, dribbling mess I've been (yep - am feeling as if I'm going to wake up tomorrow and find tonight has been one of those nights)

Anyway - I'm going to try and limit my philosophical, beer addled postings to this thread. If I ever start speaking crap in a forum topic, I'm probably drunk and should be sent straight back to this one.

Hopefully I won't be alone :P

• Like 3

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 2d

PMSL - I've just spent 2 hours lecturing a young punk about growing up. Telling him how "as you get older and more mature" etc you don't get to do the things you want to do, but end up doing the things you have to do.

Just realised - I just spent 2 hours doing the things I had to do, not the things I wanted to do -

I could have just said "f*ck it" and done what I'd wanted to do at the start - maturity sucks

• Like 1