Npc Vs. Malwood

exarsixt

• Member For: 12y 1m 19d

Hey Guys, just wondering if anyone could give some reccomendations / opinions on NPC clutches. In the process of choosing either NPC or Malwood. Have only ever heard good things about Mal's clutches, but not so many ppl talking about NPC. Wonder if anyone has any thoughts or utilised? Im planning on making roughly 350rwkw.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 3d

Forum member Fletty uses a NPC single plate clutch with great success.. Plenty of drag strip passes and holding up.. It's the 430kw clutch.. $1550 from memory I was quoted and that's deliveried to Melbourne.. Few hundred cheaper than the Mal wood option 3+

• Member For: 12y 1m 19d

Im looking at the same one, NPC organic with a copper mixture. Felihbe do you think it'l take a bit of punishment? You dont hear of many oragnic single plate clutches to hold around the 400rwkw mark.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 23d

I have used the NPC clutch for the last 25,000km without any issues. I do treat it well and my car only makes 347rwkw.

You are right ratter NPC only make components of the Mal wood clutches. I use the mal wood braided line and the alloy concentric slave cylinder,oh and quick shifter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 11y 8m 4d

I run 330rwkw

I have a npc coppermix single plate.

Its only my weekend car so it gets the sh*t kicked out of it.

Done about 20, 000km so far. Lots of brake boosting, clutch dumps, lots of burnouts and clutch kicks. Hasn't seen any actual drag strip use but plenty of hard launches on private tracks.

Still chirps 4th ;)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk