Getting Back In The Game, Need Y'all Opinions!

Emosh99

• Member For: 13y 4m 6d

Hello once again all.

Some of you vic guys may remember my old ZF ego ute, 310rwkw thanks to Mick and the team @ Pitlane.

Anyhow over a year ago I sold the ute to fund some other life projects and I think I need another xr6t in my life! I tried other cars inbetween even a evo 10 hatch (modded ralliart) but quiet frankly I miss the spool and brutal power of the big 4.... I really really miss the spool!

So the search began and I randomly started looking at FG utes this time, another reason why I sold my old ute is I think I got really bored of the ZF... as much as I love the benefits, it made me lazy and get bored of the ute.

I found this, manual and on gas. I am a tradie so the ladder racks are one less thing I have to buy, just need a tall toolbox and I'm happy.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Ford-Falcon-Ute-2009/SSE-AD-2450900/?Cr=1&sdmvc=1

Does anyone know about this car? If I get a hi flow cat and tune, do I need two separate tunes for gas and petrol? If so who around the Ferntree Gully (vic) area is recommended?

Sorry for the long post and thanks!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 30d

It appears , you are getting alot of car for the asking price , and you 've yet to see it . With some skill and negotiation , I am sure , you will land the car in the high teen's ( The seller appears very keen to sell ) - Good Luck .. My only advise ,would be , you have sort the best in the past - Pitlane - and if the car is going to tune - I would discuss with Pitlane and the buyer how you could get Pitlane do the roadworthy / pre purchase check to ensure that you 're not buying someone else problems - And dont forget to have a panel beater check the body .. All the very best !. :wwww:

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 30d

Will need to confirm, but I don't think the EMER gas system will let you do any tunes/mods - only the JTG system :(