Fg Xr6T Going In For Mods And Tune Soon.

masda74

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 6d

We'll have to meet up this break Marco, I'll be interested to compare what the Shockworks are like in your car with how they were in mine. Hope you get many enjoyable kms out of them man :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 24d

Pfft....shockworks + tune couldn't even keep up with my stock setup + whiteline sway bars :P

Nah I know you had kiddies in the back and you cant shift/keep boost up as well as the zf ;)

I didn't even realise you had the new setup in....did you ask them to keep pretty much stock ride height? (Unless I wasn't looking at it properly lol)

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 19d

We'll have to meet up this break Marco, I'll be interested to compare what the Shockworks are like in your car with how they were in mine. Hope you get many enjoyable kms out of them man :)

No worries man. Let me know when you want to meet up and we can have another cruise. ;)

I haven't even asked Cody what settings they set it at. I might just give him a call now.

Pete, I asked them to lower the ride. I never liked the stock height man. I also didn't ask them to slam the car on it's guts and hence the reason why you didn't pickup on it.

I asked them to lower it to 350mm, guard to centre of hub. I think they were something like 365mm.

I don't want to go to low either as it means I will be driving like a Nana(GeGe6) when going over humps.

At the same token I don't want to attack to much attention from the :busted1: .

The other concern was wear of the inner tire. Yes the Camber kit helps with that as well.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 24d

LOL.....yeah I forgot you have bad luck with the popo.

365mm is monster trucking though....pretty sure that's stock height (well for the rears anyways).

But yeah....driving low and slow is fun....for a little while....and then scrape city and tears follow after that lol

Gotta save a few more pennies so I can chuck my suspension in. As much as I want to use my SSL springs, I really dislike the forward rake so might be forced to use my SSSL instead....and just drive nana spec from time to time.

cool beans!

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members

Ratter, when are you moving to Perth?

:P

I just went and measured the height again and that are actually 355mm from hub to guard.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 9m 12d

Pete, I asked them to lower the ride. I never

I don't want to go to low either as it means I will be driving like a Nana(GeGe6) when going over humps.

^^^ This is only because of aggressive offset of +20 on front in 20" rims and SSL springs.

5mm less offset and no probs.

Rears are not a drama.

Never a problem with lux 19" all though front bar cops it more.

• 10 months later...
  • To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members

Well last week Elanor hit 70000km. She has been behaving herself which I am happy with.

She let me down when this happened:

NVdxfNH.jpg

IT is a PITA to get out the car as I have to open the window first and then open the door using the outside handle.

Anyways a new part was ordered from the Jeffersons dealership ebay store and hopefully it will be here before the long weekend.

With this in mind, I am hoping that the handle arrives soon, as I am planning on taking the door trims off to install some Sound deadener that I ordered on Wednesday last week.

Yesterday afternoon this arrived at the doorstep.

U9gwa75.jpg

• Like 1