Turbo Early Discharge

lodi77

• Member For: 10y 5m 17d

Hi all, I have a BF that is discharging the turbo at around 4000rpm under full throttle. This problem started intermittently, but now is permanent. Still good all the way under half to three quarter throttle. I've checked all intake, outlet pipes, clamps, bov, by passed the boost e sensor, changed the (new) actuator, re-flashed too. Thinking maybe it's the waste gate or fuel pump lagging as it is standard. Has anyone experienced this or can think of anything else to check?

Yeah, flashed to 12psi, exhaust, hotter coil packs, board out front prop housing with twin blade prop to give faster spool, intercooler. Not much else. The problem was intermittent first, now it's permanent. The first boost of the day sometimes goes all the way, once it's hot its no good

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 11d

hotter coil packs? go back to stock coils, no one has had any good reports from after market ones...also check fuel filter and change plugs while your at it if they havent been done recently

The prop has one blade on top off the other, this like a diesel prop. Total of 10 blades I think, I have a photo in my computer somewhere but won't be back till much later. It produces an extra psi on the front housing compare to the back one.