Kiwanis All Ford Day - Sun 16 Feb 2014 Geelong

EvilDaifu

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 14d

Kiwanis All Ford Day is on again Feb 2014

Date: Sun 16 Feb 2014

Please post up below if you would like to cruise down to Geelong with us or meet up with us at Geelong to have your car on display in the FordXR6Turbo.com show area.

As with previous years - it's voluntary if you actually want to have your car judged or just be on display in our show area.

Pre-registration is $22 per car. If you post up and want to do it as part of FordXR6Turbo.com then I'll send out details where you can Internet transfer the money into my bank account so I can reserve the necessary number of spots (our show area has been around 20 car park spots the past few years). I'll also need to collect some details about you as part of registration for the event - that's been okay in the past - not going to stalk you on bookface (unless you're a gorgeous strawberry blond) :roflmbo:

Price on the day is $28 and it won't guarantee a spot with us in our show area. So better to pre-register to guarantee a show area parking spot.

We need to be setup by 9:30am in the show area and we won't generally be allowed to leave until after 2:30pm (due to the large crowds walking around the show area).

So past events have been pretty good - get to see what other Ford car clubs are doing, catch up with like minded enthusiasts, see some rare and/or meticulously maintained Fords and generally have a good yack with other FordXR6Turbo mates.

Here's a vid of last year's

So post up if you'd like to A. park with us in the show area and B. cruise on down with us from Melbourne to Geelong (an event in itself with all the other Fords descending into Geelong for the event) :thumbsup:

Cruise and Show Area Park

1. EvilDaifu

2. bunna

3. HER-XRT

4. jaensch11

5. Rudiger

6. Rusty XR6T

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 30d

I'm in. Would like to join the cruise, but as I am from Ballarat I will have to let you know closer to the date.

Edited by jaensch11

• 1 month later...