mattyc90

• Member For: 11y 6m 17d

Hi guys, I was at a trade show last night and seen some of these LED globe replacements for I think its H4 lights. Just wondering if anyone has seen and used them and what they are like to use. Also are they legal or like the HID kits illegal.

This is a kit similar to the one I seen. Kickin myself for not gettin a bit more info on em :hammerhead:

http://www.jtsonline.com.au/jts-extreme/led-headlight-replacement/h4-led-conversion-kit.html

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 18d

the link is dead......can ya fix it plz matty

never mind -

http://www.jtsonline.com.au/jts-extreme/led-headlight-replacement/h4-led-conversion-kit.html

Edited by BenDoCo

yea they are a bit expensive but I wouldnt mind forking out the cash for em. most people jut have those white or blue halogens in but I like being different from everybody else.

• Member For: 12y 19d

yea they are a bit expensive but I wouldnt mind forking out the cash for em. most people jut have those white or blue halogens in but I like being different from everybody else.

If you do end up fitting these please post photos/videos. I'd love to see how they go!

will definitely upload pics if I end up doing them. just trying to find out the legality of them before I fork the cash for them. Dont want to spend the money and find out they're illegal.

I was thinking I would need 4. but ill see how it looks with just the hi/low. might also chuck a set of white/blue globes in the high beam and see how it all looks. then make the decision on the high beam and also fog lights too

• 3 weeks later...

Well after a while trying to find a set, ive finally been able to put them in..... and the wont stay in. The LED needs the little metal retainer clamp whereas the FG2 bulbs are the twist in type with a metal ring around the harness connector. And apparently they dont yet make a LED conversion kit to suit. So its back to the bulbs for me! :tear2: