Lsd For Fg

JMJR10

• Member For: 12y 6m 11d

Just wondering if anyone in Melbourne has had an lsd put into their FG and if so how much and where did you get it done as im looking at getting an lsd put into my g6e turbo and just seeing what options I have. Ive heard of people using the bf lsd

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 30d

truetrac, $1210 plus $30 shipping from Harrop, $300~ to install and I believe is better than an LSD, I replaced the factory LSD in my ute with a TrueTrac and could not be happier with the way it hooks up and drives. Just my 2c

• Member For: 12y 6m 11d

truetrac, $1210 plus $30 shipping from Harrop, $300~ to install and I believe is better than an LSD, I replaced the factory LSD in my ute with a TrueTrac and could not be happier with the way it hooks up and drives. Just my 2c

$300 to install...is that in Melbourne?

• Member For: 21y 19d

try a banjo out of a Late model camira their unbreakable?

Don't knock the banjo. I put 500+rwhp thru a fine spline LSD on the street for many years. It was only the LSD fine spline centre that had any strength, I would bend the banjo housing into a banana also. However I could twist the end off a course spline in one hit but never on a fine spline. But then again I knew guys who would complain their 9" wasn't strong enough with their 250rwhp V8s.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 30d

$300 to install...is that in Melbourne?

hey mate, nope that was in Sydney, not sure what they would charge down there, I would assume similar sort of dollars, note I did not get any bear kits done, literally just a fit and re-oil. I believe there is a supplier in QLD you can order for the falcon, try the contact information Wavetrac sent to me below:

Western Suburbs Differential

Ray

westdiff@bigpond.net.au

39 Bullockhead Street,

Sumner Park, QLD 4074

Tel: +61 7 3376 1827