Aiming For 300+

sim000

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m 12d

Yea no offense taken. I have done my research and the reputable guys are good, no questioning that, but he knows his stuff and im confident he will do a top job. Has tuned plenty of my mates cars with great results. Im going for a conservative tune so not pushing the limits to much. He is also installing the pump, cat and injectors in the 3 days so its not just tune time. I have dealt with the "10 year experience tuner" before and that's why I am careful

sounds like you've got it sorted, let us know how you get on, good luck.............

* with those mods it should see over 300rwkw with a modest tune.

Edited by tresurehunt
  • Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 6d

oh dear. I be going to CMS C&V performance Autotech tunehouse.. they r the best at turbo fords. take ya pick..

There are heaps of good tuners out there. The fact that they don't get a mention on here, shouldn't detract from their ability.

Site sponsors do a great job and theyre on here for a reason.

Trust me, there are plenty of guys out there getting results. Just no big song and dance I guess

• Like 2

• Member For: 18y 5d

Thanks for the kind words Mark. To the OP, we routinely clear over 300 KW at the rear hubs with the modifications you have listed. You should be able to reach your goal without issue. We would recommend 100 pound injectors however.

Tunehouse

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 13y 14d

Finally got around to posting. Had the car back for nearly 2 months now. The result is amazing, continues to pull through each gear so much harder than standard. Managed 354kws and 680nm. Also managed ridiculously low highway fuel economy in hot weather thanks to the tune.