Gta V Thread

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 18d

Hanging out for the last heist then.. Currently making a bit of money on the stock market but not enough to buy the golf course.. Yet..

My stock market tips:

Invest heavily in air emu stock..

Steal the fighter jet.. Blow up everything owned by FLY US and other aviation companies at Los santos.. Clear wanted level.. Sleep wait repeat..

• Member For: 11y 1m 23d

does this actually work what percentage rise do you usually get from this, heard mixed reports about this online, your better off waiting till youve done the last heist cos if yur method works youll make mega bucks, try and hold off doing franklins assasinations till youve finished too as youl get about 7mil per player per mission

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 22d

I made 21mil each doing the sneaky version of the last heist, you make alot more doing the loud version.

Just finishing off strangers/freaks and bought everything except for the golf course.. multiplayer out next week, that's where you make the cash needed the golf course if you cbf with the stock markets and missed the opportunities with the assaination missions in buying stock from the competitors companies..

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 18d

It works for me.. But you can't just do it once and expect an increase.. You need to keep killing the opposition..

Also you need to make sure whatever shares you buy are on the down not on the up.. My best percentage so far I think was around 19%.. But it also seems dying before you clear your wanted level after blowing sh*t to the sun and back nulls anything you get (some people online say otherwise but I'm posting my experience)..

I've also read that setting on fire or blowing up servos after investing in the opposition works.. As long as you keep repeating it.

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 22d

I think my big heist is coming up, they keep talking about it. I just finished the one where they dressed up as fire fighters and stole the hdd from the FIB then got chased by a assault chopper